Information we collect
When you visit our site, we automatically collect the following information:
- your IP address
- how you use our site such as details of the pages you visit
- information about the device used to access our site
We also collect information that you provide us with voluntarily, such as when you fill in an online form or register an account. This information may include the following:
- name and surname
- delivery address
- email address
- telephone number
Tabsforsleeping.com periodically collects user information such as name, IP address, email address, and mailing address for business development and marketing purposes. We protect the personally identifiable information and banking details of our customers 24/7. Note that we maintain the right to disclose personally identifiable information if the user is engaged in any unlawful or illegal activity. Cyber theft will be treated as a punishable offence and the account information and banking details of the user will be passed on to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
You (the user) agree to indemnify by gaining access to and using tabsforsleeping.com. As such, you will not hold tabsforsleeping.com and its personnel accountable for any actions and claims of any nature whether the action or claim is legally binding or is issued with the intent to harm as a result of using material available on our website.
How we use information
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To process payments, fulfil orders and comply with regulations.
- To communicate with you if there are any issues with your order.
- If you give your permission, to send you information about our products and special offers we think may be of interest to you. If you change your mind, you can simply withdraw this permission at any time by sending us an email.
We may share information in the following circumstances:
- Where necessary, we may share information with other third parties so that we can carry out our service.
- We may exchange information to protect ourselves from fraud and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may share information with other business entities that operate within our group.
Security of information
We maintain high security standards and use current technologies to ensure that your information is secure. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to authenticate our identity with your web browser and encrypt any information you send to us.
Links to third parties
Occasionally, we may include third-party links on our website. The fact that we include these links does not mean that we agree with the privacy policies of these websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these websites before you submit any information to them.